Green Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Clan

The Green Clan Forums

HomeSiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Link
a sega hater
Link

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Character profile
Forest maze Forest maze:
REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder... Left_bar_bleue200/200REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder... Empty
PostSubject: REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder...   REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:01 pm

My friend and I were just havin' some fun.. we were playing around with my bow and arrow... he shot it and the wind took it... the arrow went through a house and out the other side of it... no one has come out yet... it's been 2 hours and I think we killed someone. No
Back to top Go down
http://mobiusonline.informe.com/portal.html
Dallen9
a sega hater
Dallen9

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Character profile
Forest maze Forest maze:
REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder... Left_bar_bleue200/200REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder...   REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:11 pm

is there blood on the Arrow?
Back to top Go down
Link
a sega hater
Link

Character profile
Forest maze Forest maze:

PostSubject: Re: REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder...   REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:16 pm

Couldn't tell... end was maroon.

I'd take a pic of the end and scan it but my digital camera's screwed up. Call the cops in that thing I think it's from Neptune lol!

The only way how we knew that was because even though the roofing 'n siding wiped it nearly clean, there was stuff around the hole.

If the thing did THAT much damage, I don't wanna know how it is if it went through a human.

It's the next day, no one's come out yet.
Back to top Go down
Dallen9
a sega hater
Dallen9

Character profile
Forest maze Forest maze:

PostSubject: Re: REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder...   REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:42 pm

???? Have the lights come on at all in the past week? if not then Relax ... Change your underwear and know you'll be in trouble if any one finds out you caused the damage on the property.
Back to top Go down
Sniffy
a sega hater
Sniffy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder...   REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:44 pm

well, link that sounds like a deep situation i think u should knock on the door *and if its anyone dangourus bring a pocket knife or sumtin
Back to top Go down
Harlen Morgan
a sega hater
Harlen Morgan

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Character profile
Forest maze Forest maze:

PostSubject: Re: REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder...   REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:13 pm

... I think you're probably in the clear. It's unlikely you hit someone, and if you did that chance of them dying straight off without time to call an ambulance etc is minimal making it even more unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Link
a sega hater
Link

Character profile
Forest maze Forest maze:

PostSubject: Re: REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder...   REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:30 pm

Dallen9 wrote:
???? Have the lights come on at all in the past week? if not then Relax ... Change your underwear and know you'll be in trouble if any one finds out you caused the damage on the property.
No, none have. No lights have comes on... and no one's exited that house yet. And.. my friend fired the arrow... even though... itr was my bow.

Sniffy wrote:
well, link that sounds like a deep situation i think u should knock on the door *and if its anyone dangourus bring a pocket knife or sumtin
Thanks, I will. Lemme buy a pocket knife first. Twisted Evil

Harlen Morgan wrote:
... I think you're probably in the clear. It's unlikely you hit someone, and if you did that chance of them dying straight off without time to call an ambulance etc is minimal making it even more unlikely.
You're totally right. I forgot to say though... I live in a trailor park... my house is the only modular house.. which is a house/trailor... it could've hit someone... and you're right about an instant death... unless if it would go through the head, right?

I fpund out a day after this accident... SHOOTING INSIDE CITY LIMITS WAS ILLEGAL! Evil or Very Mad Wasn't so happy then....
Back to top Go down
Harlen Morgan
a sega hater
Harlen Morgan

Character profile
Forest maze Forest maze:

PostSubject: Re: REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder...   REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:35 pm

... you found out shooting in city in limits was illegal... really you don't say? didn't it occur to you that it's probably illegal first? lol anyway, if i were you i'd just relax. Sides, the arrow came out the other side, so there's no evidence to link you to it even if someone's dead which i'd rate at a 0.097% percent chance (give or take from your description of events) so just forget about already XD
Back to top Go down
Sniffy
a sega hater
Sniffy

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder...   REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Harlen Morgan wrote:
... you found out shooting in city in limits was illegal... really you don't say? didn't it occur to you that it's probably illegal first? lol anyway, if i were you i'd just relax. Sides, the arrow came out the other side, so there's no evidence to link you to it even if someone's dead which i'd rate at a 0.097% percent chance (give or take from your description of events) so just forget about already XD
yes but he will still have the guilt
Back to top Go down
Harlen Morgan
a sega hater
Harlen Morgan

Character profile
Forest maze Forest maze:

PostSubject: Re: REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder...   REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:18 pm

Guilt? what is this.... guilt... i hear of?
sorry... i think i have some kind of emotional disorder, so i completely forget about things like that. But like i said, almost no chance he's actually killed someone.
Back to top Go down
Dallen9
a sega hater
Dallen9

Character profile
Forest maze Forest maze:

PostSubject: Re: REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder...   REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:39 pm

well if I must say I'll lock this topicv since this is pointless to talk about and we seem to find we're in a clear I'll only leave it open to have a few final comments.
Back to top Go down
Harlen Morgan
a sega hater
Harlen Morgan

Character profile
Forest maze Forest maze:

PostSubject: Re: REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder...   REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:16 am

Ok, i'm good with locking it,
and good luck by the way Link.
Back to top Go down
Dallen9
a sega hater
Dallen9

Character profile
Forest maze Forest maze:

PostSubject: Re: REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder...   REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:43 pm

good then In less Link wants me to reopen this topic(PM me if you Do ) This topic is locked
Back to top Go down
Sceinic! (Admin)
a sega hater
Sceinic! (Admin)

Number of posts : 70

Character profile
Forest maze Forest maze:

PostSubject: Re: REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder...   REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:43 pm

The member 'Dallen9' has done the following action : Roll the dice!

#1 'Dice 01' : 5, 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Dice 01' : 5, 5, 6, 1, 3
Back to top Go down
https://greenclan.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder...   REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REAL Life: I think my friend and I commited a murder...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Green Clan :: Advice :: Advice-
Jump to: