Green Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Clan

The Green Clan Forums

HomeSiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nintendo Sega. The next generation.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sceinic! (Admin)
a sega hater
Sceinic! (Admin)

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Character profile
Forest maze Forest maze:
Nintendo Sega. The next generation. Left_bar_bleue200/200Nintendo Sega. The next generation. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Nintendo Sega. The next generation. Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo Sega. The next generation.   Nintendo Sega. The next generation. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:56 am

Story Nintendo and sega are HUGE rivals, that said, they fight. Mario-Sonic Luigi-Tails you get the point. You have 3 sides to choose from. Nintendo, Sega, Neutral.
Will yours prevail? Find out in this action packed RP!
Bio
Name:
Side:
Very simple.
Rules
The basic RP rules
Ok, Let's begin!
Back to top Go down
https://greenclan.forumotion.net
sega hater
a sega hater

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Character profile
Forest maze Forest maze:
Nintendo Sega. The next generation. Left_bar_bleue200/200Nintendo Sega. The next generation. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Sega. The next generation.   Nintendo Sega. The next generation. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:04 pm

NAME:ORBIT
SIDE:SEGA
thumbs up! thumbs up! thumbs up! thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Sniffy
a sega hater
Sniffy

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Sega. The next generation.   Nintendo Sega. The next generation. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:36 pm

Name: sniffy
Side: Nutral

After being a character reject or a "goof-up" sega kiked me out but i cant blame em so im just kinda standing on the "Fence" and i dont know if i shoud get back at sega or help them (and where is Microsoft, HMM?)
Back to top Go down
Harlen Morgan
a sega hater
Harlen Morgan

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Character profile
Forest maze Forest maze:

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Sega. The next generation.   Nintendo Sega. The next generation. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:18 pm

ummm, i didn't really get whether we were meant to be real people or game characters designed by them but guessing game characters so...

Name: Defective
Side: Sega-Neutral

A character recently made, Defective is a robot with little memory, and a whole lot of power. He can only remember, "chuck him out, he's defective." and so has taken it as a name. Sega has recently taken him in, and he gets on well with most there. However, he also has some friends at nintendo, although he hates most of them.
Back to top Go down
Sceinic! (Admin)
a sega hater
Sceinic! (Admin)

Character profile
Forest maze Forest maze:

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Sega. The next generation.   Nintendo Sega. The next generation. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:51 pm

EMERALD STAR

<Sceinic> *punches some boos* Woot!
Back to top Go down
Harlen Morgan
a sega hater
Harlen Morgan

Character profile
Forest maze Forest maze:

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Sega. The next generation.   Nintendo Sega. The next generation. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:44 pm

I'll take the fact we've started as I was right. And Sceinic, what's your bio?

SEGA HQ

<Defective> *leaning against wall, chucking a long dagger into the air and catching it again.* God... I'm bored...

(Note: Defective has a massive amount of inbuilt weaponry like this dagger. However due to memory loss he can currently only access the dagger.)
Back to top Go down
Sceinic! (Admin)
a sega hater
Sceinic! (Admin)

Character profile
Forest maze Forest maze:

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Sega. The next generation.   Nintendo Sega. The next generation. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:30 am

Sceinic
Sega
EMERALD STAR

<Sceinic> IMA FIREN MEH LAZER!!! *shoop da whoop*
Back to top Go down
Harlen Morgan
a sega hater
Harlen Morgan

Character profile
Forest maze Forest maze:

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Sega. The next generation.   Nintendo Sega. The next generation. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:54 am

SEGA HQ

<Defective> *gets up and walks out of building* Won't get anything done here...

SEGA METROPOLIS

<Defective> *Runs down main street, and hit bumper, using it to vault onto a roof. Then proceeds to freerun across the city upper level.*
Back to top Go down
Mzpblue
a sega hater
Mzpblue

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Character profile
Forest maze Forest maze:

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Sega. The next generation.   Nintendo Sega. The next generation. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:11 am

Wing
Sega

Metropolis

<Wing> *Appears* Oh noes... I... AM BEING USED FOR ANOTHER RP!!! :AAAH!: <- lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=302515
Sceinic! (Admin)
a sega hater
Sceinic! (Admin)

Character profile
Forest maze Forest maze:

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Sega. The next generation.   Nintendo Sega. The next generation. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:17 am

Metropolis

<Sceinic> I know! THE HORROR! pale
Back to top Go down
sega hater
a sega hater

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Character profile
Forest maze Forest maze:

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Sega. The next generation.   Nintendo Sega. The next generation. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:41 pm

AH NHETINEDEO(RUN AND TAKES TWO HOSTAGES)GIVE ME THERE SECRETS(GETS MIND WHASHER)NOW TALK thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Harlen Morgan
a sega hater
Harlen Morgan

Character profile
Forest maze Forest maze:

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Sega. The next generation.   Nintendo Sega. The next generation. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:36 pm

(wow... random orbit?!?)

METROPOLIS

<Defective> *sees Wing and Sceinic, Jumps from roof to land by them.* Hey Sceinic, hey Wing. Another RP eh? Thought things were a bit weird... so... any idea what we're meant to do this time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Sega. The next generation.   Nintendo Sega. The next generation. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Sega. The next generation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Green Clan :: Forum roleplays :: Forum Roleplays-
Jump to: